We are blessed with a very friendly and active parents' association, now known as the "Friends of OLC". Jodie Hunt and Sarah Slack are co-Chair for the firs time this year, whilst Vice Chair is Catherine Corrigan. Caroline Elliott and Sue German share secretarial duties, whilst Neil Hunt is our Treasurer.
Committee meetings are held monthly at the Friary, usually the first Thursday of the month (see Calendar for date of next meeting). Any parent is welcome to come along, meet the "regulars", and find out how they might get involved. We are always looking for more helpers and good ideas.
The aim of the "FOLC" is not just to raise extra funds, although these are always needed, but also to enrich the day to day life of the school and help to make it a welcoming and caring community.
The Constitution, adopted on 18/09/2013, can be found by scrolling down past the photos to the bottom of this page
We are currently updating this page so please visit regularly to see the new content!!!
Hope to see you soon!
Meeting Schedule 2017
All meetings are held at the Friary in the Ullathorne room unless otherwise stated :-)
Labels for school items -
We are excited to announce that Label Planet are offering FOLC 30% commission on all purchases of labels using our unique code 15065. This is a great offer and the money raised will be used to help provide the children of the school an enriched experienced.
As we all know lost property can be a frustrating problem and we are sure you are all familiar with your child, at some point, coming home from school with a missing item.
You can order labels using our unique code 15065 by:
· The link below called Stikins lables
· Online at www.name-labels.co.uk quoting unique code 15065
· On the phone (01270 668076)
Label Planet labels are:
· Easy to use! - No sewing or ironing – just stick them to the wash-care label.
· They are washing machine, tumble-dryer, dishwasher and even microwave-proof!
· Use them on coats, clothing, lunch boxes, water bottles, shoes, bags, PE kits, glasses’ cases, trainers, musical instruments, phones etc.