Required for September 2019
Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and committed professionals to join the hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff in our successful school. Applications from newly qualified, or recently qualified teachers are welcome.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is fully supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school.
- Is creative and devoted to providing children with rich learning experiences.
- Has excellent teaching, organisation and communication skills.
- Has good interpersonal skills, and able to work effectively as a team member with colleagues, parents and governors
- Is committed to developing the whole child.
- Will challenge pupils of all abilities and be committed to raising standards.
- Has a strong commitment to their own learning and professional development.
In return we are proud to offer:
- A welcoming, supportive school family who work closely with parents and parish.
- The commitment of a highly professional team who are friendly, dedicated and supportive.
- Happy, delightful children who respond to challenge and are keen to learn.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and this post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit. Visits to the school are recommended and encouraged. Application forms and further details can be downloaded from this site (see below).
Closing Date: Friday 3rd May at 4:00pm